The Benefice of Swanwick and Pentrich
St Andrew's and St Matthew's


Parish Histories

The history of the two churches starts right back in the twelfth century with the first mention of the church in Pentrich being found in a monastery manuscript of 1175.

For a booklet outlining the history of St Matthew's click here or on the picture below

For a booklet outlining the history of St Andrew's history click here or on the picture below






Community Web Kit provided free by BT